Equilibrium

i need someone who can satisfy me. make me scream for more, and beg to stop. finds me beautiful, and unutterably repulsive. tells me the truth and lies to me. can walk alongside me, run ahead, and fall behind. a selfless egoist. seriously funny. a sarcastic realist, who's a poetic dreamer. a narsist who beats himself up every night. makes me feel complete and leaves me empty. is chatty but quiet. a destructive builder. is handsome but ugly. naughty and nice. childlike and patronizing. smart and stupid. brave and chickenshit. holds me back, and pushes me forward. encouraging yet pessismistic. loveable and hated. a man and a boy.

i want someone who can fill the void, but is never there. near, and yet so far. loves his mother, and makes her cry. loves to fly, and afraid of heights. watches horror movies, and terrified of the dark. angel-like, and devilish. a cat and a dog. loves technology, and lives in a cave. i need someone who makes love to me, and fucks my brains out. loves classical music and Marilyn Manson. drives to school, and walks home. takes over everything, and lets me do all the work. is calm but fidgety. boring and interesting. a legitimate bastard. a religious atheist. loves me for me, and wants me to change. loves me with all his heart, and hates me completely.

because i live in a contradictive world. where angels rule and demons triumph. where violence is abundant in a peaceful earth. where pigs fly and children die young. where souls get lost and find a way. people die and live forever.

i need you, an equal, who sees me eye to eye. knows who i am and wants more. i need both wings to fly, and fall to the ground, 'cause i have only one, and i'm bored of walking. i need an equilibrium, someone who's as crazy and as sane as i am. i haven't found you yet. but you're lurking around the corner, or already standing in front of me. my friend, my enemy. my love, my nemesis. my equilibrium. you. the rest of my broken wing.

Inspired by two people and a hot shower...
pyro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...