Fuck!!!!!

Don't mind this posting if you're offended by the title. The content isn't any better. Right now I'm pissed as hell coz I'm supposed to hand in an assessment by 10 am this morning. I forgot to put the fuckin lab book in my bag last night and I found that out this morning at the bus around 10.15 am. I'm fuckin pissed coz I never realised I could be so fuckin stupid. How could I have left such an important thing at home? My brain's all fucked and now I'm writing like hell. Fuck!!!

I then called up my friend and asked her to grab the book in my room inside my house. She doesn't live with me, though, so she had to go to my house first, which isn't so far and grab it for me and bring it to uni with her coz she's havin a class around 3. So am I. I asked her to grab it for me. She said yes.

She called me up around 2.30 just now and said she couldn't get in through the back door. I told her to get in from the FRONT door coz there's an alternative way. No one's home. It's okay. The thing is, she gave up and called me from her car. She was already on the way to uni. She also said she didn't want to go inside the house. How the fuck is she gonna grab my book for me if she doesn't go inside the fuckin house? Argh!!! Oh well. Not her fault. My stupidity. I also told my lecturer that I'd have it in by today at 3 at the next lecture he's giving. So now I'm already breaking a promise to my lecturer. I'm not prepared to come on front of his face again in about 20 minutes and tell him I don't have the book now, can I give it to him tomorrow. He'd probably spit in my face and say no. Fuck!!!

So now I've already lost the first lab mark of the second semester, my lecturer probably thinks I'm a liar, my grade's gonna be fucked up, adding to the already fucked up life I have, I most probably can't make up for it, and now all I can do is curse and bitch coz I can't do anything about this. I CAN go over to my lecturer and suck his dick, but he'd probably still not let me hand the damn thing in tomorrow. I could beg and cry and plead and THEN suck his dick and he'd probably still spit in my face and say no. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I lost just about EVERYTHING now just because I FORGOT to put in a fuckin book inside my fuckin bag and hand it in before the fuckin due time. Fuck!!!

Quote of the day:
"Reyk, don't say a fuckin word!" -pyro23-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...