Happy Birthday Indonesia

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Indonesiaaaaaaaa *extra panjang*. Happy birthday to yoouuuuuuuuuuu *lebih panjang lagi*.

Get well soon, Indonesia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday

Yesterday...
yesterday I was jobless
I wasn't in uni
I was still in Indonesia
I was still living with my parents
I was in high school
I was going out with a junior
I was content

Yesterday...
yesterday I have never worked a day in my life
I don't dream about what I want to be
I don't care about what I want to be
I was just fine

Yesterday...
yesterday I didn't have to work for what I wanted
I didn't even have to try
I was really lazy
I was unorganized
I was such an inconsiderate bastard

Yesterday...
yesterday everything was so easy
everything was great
everything wasn't great
everything was just fine the way it was

but yesterday
yesterday
...
...
...
...
...
yesterday I didn't know you
...
...
...
...
...
...
should I be happy now?

now you know why I hate todays so much





btw, I GOT THAT JOB!!!!! gyahahahahahhahahahha *cackling like a mad idiot*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...