You're killing me...


Dear you,

You're killing me very very slowly. Of course, you do it with love, but you're killing me just the same.

Did you know that the normal human heart beats 4000 times an hour, 96 000 times a day, 672 000 times a week, 2 688 000 times a month, and 33 million times a year? Well, thanks to you, my heart beats so much less than that. I'll show you why.

The normal heart beats once every 0.9 seconds. MY heart skips a beat every minute. It skips everytime I see your picture, remember your face, receive your messages, hear your voice... everytime you say you love me... everytime I miss you... and the list goes on. You see, the normal heart beats 67 times a minute, but mine beats only 66 times. Which means I lose 1440 beats a day, 10 080 beats a week, 40 320 beats a month, and ultimately 241 920 beats the whole time I've been loving you. That equals about 3 days every 1/2 year, 6 days every year, and if this goes on until I turn 100, then I would've lost 480 days worth of heart beats, and that means over a year. I could live to be 101 without you!

But yet... I love you nonetheless, and I will continue loving you even if it kills me, even if I don't live to be 101. I can spare a year for you, just like you have spared everything else for me.

So dear, continue killing me. I really don't mind.


Dying every loving day,
me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...