Oy Reyk, This is My Uni!



This is the front part of The University of Western Australia. A nice duck pond in front, a bell tower, and a huge hall used for musical performances and also for exams. Humongous pipe organ and a convenient musholla at the bottom. Yes. We do encourage religious practices.


This is the front of the duck pond. A huge lawn with trees where students normally sit down for lunch or a quick nap. Very nice at sunset.


A lawn near the university refectory/cafeteria commonly used for all kinds of crazy uni activities. Currently shown is the "Club Olympics" where different clubs compete in really fun games. Beer not included. You can get that from the tavern very" near the lawn. Opens around 12 pm. Awesome french fries!


A building housing the International Office and Administration Office. A cafe situated here as well. Very cheap, nice food. Great for a quick coffee or a long think (or... not thinking).


A different shot of the big building with the bell tower and duck pond. This is what you see as you walk in from the tunnel that leads to/from the bus stops. Nice view, eh? (unless you're late for a class and you're just running so fast you don't have the chance to notice the beauty of the building, which, of course, has never happened to me...)


The cafeteria/refectory I was referring to just now. Very cheap, high variety, good quality food. We have plenty other cafes that I don't have the chance to take pictures of. But this is pretty good.



Well, that's not the whole university, of course. There's plenty more, but I think those are enough. I'm not allowed to take pictures in the "dead body" room and also in the "pieces-of-dead body" room, so be happy with these. If you want to see more, come down here and I'll be more than happy to show you around. I also have access to the "dead body" rooms, and I will take you there (for a price. Make sure you haven't had a meal just before). Anywho, I love my university. What's YOUR university like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...