Previously posted in DepressYourself

I want it. I want it all. Right now. I want the works.

I want the warmth in the night. The stolen kisses and quick hugs. I want the strolls in the parks and feeding ducks in the ponds. I want the closeness and I want the intimacy.

I want hot breaths on my skin. I want the tap on my shower door and the smile when it opens. I want the naughty messages and playing footsie under my parents' dinner table.

I want sex on the couch. Sex on the kitchen table. Sex on the kitchen floor. Sex on the rug. Sex in the rug. Sex on green grasses in the parks while looking at ducks in the ponds.

I want the kisses on my eyelids. I want the feel of skin on skin while the morning sun shines on my white sheets. I want the morning kiss. I want the warm wake up nudge.

I want to wake up to you and say, "Baby, I'm so glad my husband is away".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...