Don't Talk To Strangers

Hello there. Come chat with me for awhile. You. Yes, you. Come here. Let's talk.

Oh, how inappropriate of me to speak without first introducing myself. I have a name. An unimportant one at that, so nevermind my name then. Age? Didn't your mother ever tell you never to ask a lady her age? Ask me something worth knowing, will you? Yes. Please.

What do I do? I amaze people. I walk among them and they stare. I.. float, to be exact. Because walking is just too much of a hassle. People walk. Not me. Maybe later.

Where do I live? I live in your deepest most unknown desires. I rise, and frighten the best of a person to a whimpering, shivering pulp. And, dearest, whoever told you I lived?

What am I? Now.. that's a smart question!

I am a breath of fresh air in a polluted, filthy world. I am a moving blue in the midst of walking black and white, among concrete trees and steel vines. A growing oak tree, old and grand, rising above small, useless weed. I hold my head up and notice no one, for no one matters. Only I know what lies beyond the horizon, what people only dream of and few die searching. I am an anomaly. I am different. I am everything you wish you'd never known. And you, dearest, are sorry to have met me.

Run along now. Mommy's calling. Here's an advice. Don't talk to strangers, dearest, and remain a child. One day you will be a walking black and white. Don't forget.


"in the world i see, you're stalking elk through the Grand Canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
you'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life.
you'll climb the rich, thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.
and when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison in the empty car-pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." - Tyler Durden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...