Elvis has left the building.

I found out she was ill around the end of last year. They wouldn't tell me because they were afraid I would be worried and it would affect my daily life, especially because I am far away. They needn't. I knew she was in good hands.

It was breast cancer. And then for awhile, it wasn't. And then it was again.

She had such a strong will to live. She wanted to get better. She wanted to be able to stand up again and do the things she normally did.

She couldn't for awhile, and then she could. And then she couldn't anymore.

I got back and took care of her, and saw her well. I left, and she was fine. And yesterday, she wasn't.

I received an urgent call telling me I should call home. She was hanging by a thread. She was in a coma, and hope was thin.

I phoned her. I knew she could hear me. I sang to her. It worked for awhile.

I burned my incense for her. I told Him take her away now, or let her live happily until she's 100. Give me a good reason to cry. He answered me today.

Early this morning she woke up from her coma and was able to converse, although she was too weak. It was the last time she opened her eyes.

She died at 3 pm today, around the time I was sleeping, sleeping with restless dreams.

Now I have a reason to cry. Elvis has left the building.




Selamat puasa untuk yg menjalankan. Mohon maaf kalo ada salah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...