When you're gone...

It's such a cliche. You never know what you've got til it's gone. It's been discussed in twenty million different ways by twenty million different people. How am I different? Well how's this for different. You're never going to know what you'll get if I leave.

I'm funny. I'm charming. I do random things. I make you laugh. I make me laugh. I have the ability to make you fall completely head over heels for me if you give me the chance. But I try too hard. Sometimes too much.

I'm unforgettable. You can't seem to get rid of me. I'm like this bad stain on your tie or that pimple close to your nose that protrudes just enough for you to be able to see it if you look down. You don't even need a mirror. That's me. I can be so annoying. Especially when I cling, continuously, refusing to leave even when you're late.

I can organize your life in a way that you never thought possible. This must be just so. That must be placed right there. I'm pushy. Overbearing. To the point of becoming obsessive. And yet I despise order.

I will ask questions I don't want answers to. And I may answer yours in such a way that your questions remain unanswered. I'm an open book. I just don't have an index, or a table of contents, or numbered pages, or chapters...

I guess you won't miss much if I leave. But...




















I will.
I'll miss you.


Playlist:
* Where'd You Go? - Fort Minor
* Unbreakable - Guy Sebastian
* Nothing Compares to You - Sinead O'Connor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...