Calling All Hearts!
I remember the times when difference was beautiful
But now being different can only get you tearful
coz people are gettin bad and facist and racist
and when you're different you fall to the hands of the sadist
Now I can never stop wondering
since when did HATRED rule above reasoning
When did people start thinking that human lives are worth nothing
and they deafen their ears to the sound of the crying
You try to look away and pretend you don't see
that the world is crumbling around our society
I need you to SEE that our world is DYING
I need you to KNOW that this is all our doing
This is the only way we can stop all the HATE
but these days sometimes I feel that HATRED is just too great
I write this hoping I could reach into your heart
Brothers, sisters, don't let our differences pull us apart

Pyro 23

Think about it, and spread the word.
(Dedicated to all who died in the hands of HATE. We'll never forget.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...