Tomorrow...

Somehow, I always tell myself tomorrow will be better. The day after will be even better. I tell myself everyday. I will do better tomorrow than I did today. Everything will be better tomorrow. Look forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow you will see the silver lining. There's hope behind the rainbow of tomorrow. A pot of gold just waiting for you to pick it up tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also the lazy-person's favourite day, because that's when they will start doing everything. Tomorrow.

And then what if tomorrow never came? What if I'm stuck in this neverending journey of today, always looking forward to tomorrow and never finding it? What if... there is no tomorrow? What if my life ends today, and all I can remember is yesterday? (but yesterday is another story)

At the end of the day I'm always disappointed of today, hence I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow gives me spirit, strength! A new me starting tomorrow! Forget today, because tomorrow today will be yesterday and yesterday will be history and tomorrow will be today. Huh? Tomorrow will be today? Then that means it won't be better. It will be the same as every other todays. Todays suck! I hate todays! I hate them because I live in them, and they're always going to be there for the rest of my life! Today is today. Today is an evil loop that I've been running around in, and tomorrow is the axes of my todays. I'm turning around and around and around just about to reach tomorrow, but I know I'll never get there.

So why do I still hope for tomorrow?

Every morning I take a deep breath and greet God, and then I tell myself, this is another today. Another circle. Another loop I can't get out of. Today. When will today be tomorrow?

And then I hear the saying, tomorrow never comes, so live for today. But I've been living today my whole life! Everyday is today. Today is even more today then it is. So how can I get away from today?







I can't.....

I just can't.....

Pyro
-pondering over tomorrow-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a Job

Well anyway that's enough about my pondering. I think too much. I think that's why I have insomnia. There you go. I started thinking again. I should start to stop thinking. I think being braindead seems great to me right now.

Just on a really weird note, someone in the computer lab behind me is moaning... I have no idea why, and I really don't want to know.

I'm trying to find a new job. My old boss thought that my timetable now just won't work, so I'm off to find a new job TODAY! Another today in my life. Argh forget that! Back to the topic. I'm going to a restaurant where my friend used to work this afternoon around 2.30, about 2 hours from now. I hope the lady who owns the place will hire me and I can work every afternoon of the week and probably have the weekend off to study or something. Just wish me a lot of luck guys. I really need it.

Oh yeah here's my resume!

Name: ***************
Phone number: 0401210***/9315****
Address: *** Riseley St. Ardross WA ****
Birthday: 23/2/1985
Sex: yes please (hihihi...)
Work experience: food court, asian restaurant, helping Mom at home
Education qualification: successful kindergarten graduate, pupil of Newton and Darwin, not to mention best friend of Einstein
Referrer: my lovely eX boss Tina
Interests/hobbies: wallowing in sorrow, speaking to myself, trying to get away from human contact, writing, etc.
Extra curricular activities: sinking deeper into oblivion, stare into space, occasionally socialize with unclear and indecent intentions.

Well there you go. You think anyone would hire me? Would YOU hire me? I need a job, people. I really, really need a job. I remember telling someone I'm seriously considering prostituting myself. I think that's the best way to go. Just look really hot in a pub or bar or club or something and try to get picked up, then try to get paid for it. Anyone wanna be my first? Anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...