???

Just to be frank, I'm not quite sure what to say. You've put up with me for 3 1/2 months, and it's been great. It's been really great. I told you I fell in love with you, but unfortunately I also have the ability to fall out of love with you, and now I'm not quite sure what I feel. I'm not quite sure what I want.

I still want you, that's for sure. But I have a very bad tendency to get bored, very easily, and I'm getting more bored every step of the way. It was great. It really was, but I guess things stop being great after a while. It's the same way with us. I just need to be sure. It's still there. I know it's still there, but I need you to remind me where I put it. Remind me where I left it, if I did. Remind me why I fell in love with you in the first place.

So if you still feel it, if you still want me, if you think this can still work, tell me. Refresh my memory. Do you still love me? Did you ever?

I still remember our deal. We'll let each other go if one finds another. Have you found another? I found someone... but is he THE other, I don't know. He was there when you weren't, but that's really not your fault. He's always been there. He was there before you were, but in a different way. I just never looked at him the way I looked at you, and now...

I really have to go. I don't know what's going on. Something is really wrong. I guess you just disappeared at the wrong time, and my heart sort of... took its eyes away from you and wandered somewhere else. Was I wrong to do that? I just wanted more attention. I'm an attention freak. I just forgot why I wanted you so badly. Forgot why I miss you every single night. Tired of trying to remember why and not getting any feedback from that tiny place called my heart. Do you still live there?

I'm sorry. I have to go. Remember to take care of yourself, and if you still live there, please leave a note from time to time. I think I still want you. I think I still love you. I think...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...