Things

i've abused the alphabet. i should go to jail. but this is really all i do with my life. talk about my life. i. am. an. open. book. read me carefully. read me over and over. you find new things as you go along. things of interest, things of complete unimportance, just things. my life is cluttered with things strewn around my room. it's messy and surely beetlejuice would approve, but i find things easily. most times they're not the things i want to find, but i stumble upon them anyway. i've tried burying them in my closet of neverending unwanted things, but they tend to find their way out of it and lie around where i'm sure to step on them. how amusing. i've abused the alphabet. oh, i forgot a few letters. Q. X. Z. there we go. the whole alphabet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...