Perfect

I met a man. He is lovely. He's gorgeous. He has a great body. Nice tan. Love the abs. He's tall. I'm only up to his chin. He's got perfectly built arms and absolutely no chest hair, which is important. I don't really like super hairy men. Itchy stuff. Anyway, he's just physically perfect for me!

He's so sweet. He's sensitive and caring and he listens to me. Every single word, and he doesn't forget. There was one time I was so sad over something, and he put his arms around me and hugged me so tight. I felt so warm and so much better. I just really love the way he cares for me. Did I tell you he cooks? He is most definitely a devil in the kitchen. He makes a killer lamb rack and, surprisingly, he loves salad! He is so fashionable and I love his casual, hot, I-know-I'm-hot look. And the way he smells. Mmm... I can not begin to tell you how great he smells. I fell asleep in his bed once, and I had some nice dreams that night, if you know what I mean.

He is just the most perfect man I have ever met. My friends love him a lot and I love him even more. I have never met any man like him. Everyone else was either a pig, taken, or really uninteresting. Unfortunately, he is too good to be true. He's gay. We're great girlfriends now. But I always get a kick out of looking at those girls' faces when he puts his arms around me. So much fun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertain

Dreams.

Ujan ayam, cu...